[gmx-users] 2 chain protein and VMD

Acoot Brett acootbrett at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 10:35:37 CEST 2012

  Dear All,

After the production MD for a 2-chain protein complex (chain A and chain B) was done, I used VMD to observe the trajectory. I want to color the 2 chains in different color.

However it seems during the observation of the trajectory by VMD, VMD treated both of the 2 chains as chain X, and thus the 2 chains cannot be colored differently.

Do you have any method or suggestion to color the 2 chains in different color by VMD in the trajectory observation process?

Cheers,

Acoot