[gmx-users] parameters in *.mdp files

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 15:26:59 CEST 2012

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, using a better thermostat doesn't mean I have a longer simulation. But, a better thermostat has more ab-initio terms, which I think the calculation of them might be consuming. That's why I guess I will have a longer simulation ( the time which the computer spends simulate a system for adjusted time such as 50 ns).

Sincerely,
Shima