[gmx-users] EM in kalp15_DPPC

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 14:01:41 CEST 2012

 Thanks for your reply.
In order to check the warning of grompp after scaling up I ran grompp again without -maxwarn:

grompp -f minim.mdp -c system_inflated.gro -p topol.top -o em.tpr
WARNING 1 [file minim.mdp]:
  The sum of the two largest charge group radii (3.840099) is larger than rlist (1.200000).

Do I need to change the minim.mdp settings? Visualizing the system doesn't show any odd result!
Would you mind helping me?

Sincerely,
Shima