[gmx-users] Problem with Gromacs installation with GPU.

jesmin jahan shraban03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:02:20 CEST 2012

Dear  Szilárd

I have downloaded Gromacs 4.6 from git. But I saw that implicit
solvent feature is still not supported.

Features currently not supported by the new GPU and SSE kernels:
Implicit solvent (but this will still be supported on the GPU through OpenMM)

But I need the implicit solvent feature for my experiments. I went to
https://simtk.org/project/ where I found GromacsOpenmm2.0. But that
one is also deprecated!
So, its not clear to me what does it meant by "but this will still be
supported on the GPU through OpenMM"
How to add this feature with Gromacs4.6?

Or is there any version of Gromacs which supports implicit solvent
simulation on GPU? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jesmin