[gmx-users] do_dssp segmental fault

archana sonawani ask.archana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:50:51 CEST 2012

Hi Deb,

I recently installed dssp for Gromacs 4.5.4 on RHEL4

You have to just copy the dsspcmbi downloaded from linux distribution to
/usr/local/bin (No need to set an environment variable DSSP if dspcmbi is
in /usr/loca/bin as it is the default path for gromacs)

Rename the dsspcmbi to dssp

chmod +x dssp is required  if doesn't show as executable. Run do_dssp at
any other location. This worked for me.

Regards,
Archana