[gmx-users] Glycoproteion MD

Leandro Bortot leandro.obt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:06:31 CEST 2012

Hi Guang,

You can use the GLYCAM force field, which has parameters for carbohydrates
and glycoproteins compatible with AMBER99.

You can get the AMBER topology and structure files directly from their web
interface, the "Online Glycoprotein Builder" (
http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/ccrc/gp/ <http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/ccrc/>),
and them convert it to .top and .gro with the acpype script. I've done it
sometimes.

I hope it is helpful for you.

best regards,
Leandro