[gmx-users] Re: Force fields, is there a review article?

Ladasky blind.watchmaker at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 22:25:51 CEST 2012

Thank you, Luca, for the link to the Ponder and Case review article.

http://maxwell.uncc.edu/abaumket/phys6203_files/Reading/force-fields.pdf

It is indeed the kind of article I have been seeking.

> maybe one of the best thing to do is to test the FF vs experimental data
> and check which one reproduces them better or provides more stability.

Ah well, that won't help me.  In my case, the molecular dynamics simulations
are what will be used to justify an experimental investigation!