[gmx-users] conformational change

Julio Dominguez acheron24 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:32:46 CET 2012

Hello Shine,

Besides what Justin mentioned you have to be careful of what you consider a helix or a loop. Pymol is note very accurate when it assigns secondary structure. I recommend you install dssp within Pymol (see here and here) and double check you secondary structure. Odds are that it still is a helix.
Best regards.