[gmx-users] g_dist

dina dusti dinadusti at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 06:26:13 CET 2012

Dear Prof.

Thank you very much from your response.

Yes, dist.xvg has four column consists origin distance and distances in direction x, y , z. So distance that I want according to result of g_analyze, is 5.324286e-02 that isn't correct. I selected 2 groups, micelle and the last carbon bounded with head group for index file.
Also, I did this job for micelle and head group, and micelle with other groups but my results (distances) were all of them near the zero.
Please help me to obtain correct distance.

Thank you again.
Best Regards
Dina