[gmx-users] segmantation default

mehmet kıytak mehmetkiytak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:01:43 CET 2012

hi Justin... you were right.. my equilibration is ınsufficient...ı increase
nsteps 50000....200000..now ı recieve this message..

Fatal error:
The Z-size of the box (1.957000) times the triclinic skew factor (1.000000)
is smaller than the number of DD cells (2) times the smallest allowed cell
size (1.000000)

How can ı solve this problem...please help me...