[gmx-users] Npt equilibration of the membrane-mimicking CCl4 layer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:01:50 CET 2012

This also was solved by the some extra minimisation steps.

I've forced with another problem :D

During npt equilibration my system have slightly expanded so my desired
volume and density were perturbed.

I've noticed the below options in npt wich could help me

ref_p        = 1 1
compressibility = 4.5e-5

 i'm using this compressibility value   because I'm modelling the
lipid-like environment so I think that I must increase pressure.  Could you
remind me the dependence of pressure from density and volume for liquids ?
:)

James