[gmx-users] Npt equilibration of the membrane-mimicking CCl4 layer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:45:52 CET 2012

Mark,

due to hight density the volume of my system have been slightly increased
and during NPT phase I've obtained error

Fatal error:
One of the box vectors has become shorter than twice the cut-off length or
box_yy-|box_zy| or box_zz has become smaller than the cut-off.

I'm using 0.9 for electrostatic and 1.4 for vdw cutofs and the dimensions
of my box was 6.5 3 3 on the initial step and 6.6 3 3.3 before crush :)

I want prevent such expansion of my system by increasing of pressure and/
or compressibility but I have not found exact sollution yet.

James