[gmx-users] Umbrella_pull_simulation

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:45:27 CET 2012

I am attaching a profile.xvg and histo.xvg. In each window 10ns sampling
was done. The umbrella pullcode used is as follows.
; Pull code
pull            = umbrella
pull_geometry   = distance  ; simple distance increase
pull_dim        = Y    N Y
pull_vec1       = 0.75 0 1
pull_start      = yes       ; define initial COM distance > 0
pull_ngroups    = 1
pull_group0     = Chain_B
pull_group1     = Chain_A
pull_rate1      = 0.01      ; 0.01 nm per ps = 10 nm per ns
pull_k1         = 1000      ; kJ mol^-1 nm^-2

Please tell me my profile.xvg and histo.xvg are fine or not. In profile.xvg
why i am not getting smooth convergence.
Shahid Nayeem