[gmx-users] Re: Placing ions in the specified positions

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:41:34 CET 2012

Dear all :)

I have one extra question about Genion.

I want to neitralise my system with the qtot - 1.550002e by placing some Na
and Cl ions under the physiological concetrantion 100 mmol/l

I've performed

genion -s ions.tpr -o b2ar_ions.gro -p topol.top -pname NA -nname CL -conc
0.1 -neutral

but insytead I've obtained system with 4.499977e-01 changre

What should I do to fix this problem?

James