[gmx-users] Re: Folding rate

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 02:35:39 CET 2012

Thanks for all your replies. I want to know this can be done in gromacs or
not - using REMD with structure based models generated from SMOG server to
study protein folding and unfolding ??. Also, I have a question about how
to determine  the exchange probablities for a particular REMD experiment
and also how many replicas do we need to consider, does that depend on the
temperature list generated from the T_REMD server??

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 11:36 AM, felmerino at uchile.cl

E-mail : monu46010 at yahoo.com