[gmx-users] nodes error

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 05:49:38 CET 2012

Hello:
   I found that each time I would like to increase my nodes for MD run,
my job always failed. it said:

Will use 192 particle-particle and 64 PME only nodes
This is a guess, check the performance at the end of the log file

Program mdrun_mpi_bg, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: ../../../src/mdlib/domdec.c, line: 6436

Fatal error:
There is no domain decomposition for 192 nodes that is compatible with
the given box and a minimum cell size of
  1.02425 nm
Change the number of nodes or mdrun option -rcon or -dds or your LINCS
settings
Look in the log file for details on the domain decomposition

"Ohne Arbeit wird das Leben Oede" (Wir Sind Helden)

Does anybody have any idea for this? here is my scrips for submitting jobs;
# @ job_name = I213A
# @ class = kdm-large
# @ account_no = G07-13
# @ error = gromacs.err
# @ output = gromacs.out
# @ environment = COPY_ALL
# @ wall_clock_limit = 12:00:00
# @ notification = error
# @ notify_user = albert at icm.edu.pl
# @ job_type = bluegene
# @ bg_size = 64
# @ queue
mpirun -exe /opt/gromacs/4.5.5/bin/mdrun_mpi_bg -args "-nosum -dlb yes
-v -s npt.tpr" -mode VN -np 256

if I change the bg_size=32 and -np=128, everything goes well....

THX