[gmx-users] Abot genbox and editcon

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 17:51:58 CET 2012

Dear justin Thank you for your previous reply

                                              I have solvated  my protein molecule with specific number of water molecules By keeping the protein (solute) at center of box (option available in editconf)  but when i visualize the resultant  .gro file in VMD  the solute molecule are not closely surrounded by  water moleculesi need Solute  molecules to be  closely surrounded by  solvent molecules without changing the dimension of box i am using Cubic box is there is any option in available in gromacs
With Cheers
S.vidhyasankar
Thanks in  advance