[gmx-users] regarding number of molecules effect

priya thiyagarajan priya.thiyagarajan09 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:29:38 CET 2012

hello sir,

  i like to ask you few basic questions..
please help me with your answer...

if i need to study the effect of biosurfactant  at different number of
molecules ie. for example at 50, 100, 20 molecules., i need to keep my
boxsize  and water molecules constant to
study how my molecules responds at various concentration..
By keeping so ll give me correct result??
if not tell me how can i do it..

what are the other parameter i need to keep in mind while performing my
simulation at various molecule concentration..

Thanking you,