[gmx-users] PMF trails off to infinity.

Laura Kingsley lkingsle at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 2 21:53:44 CEST 2012

Basically what I'm doing is pulling a ligand toward a dummy atom. I pull
the ligand until its COM is very close (a few angstroms) from the dummy
atom. Could this be causing this behavior? What information would help?
I'm having a tough time getting the figures attached but may be I could
email them directly to you? Let me know.

Thanks,

- Laura

--
Laura Kingsley

Graduate Student
Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Purdue University
Office: RHPH 504A
575 Stadium Mall Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907