[gmx-users] bindng energy & H bond energy calculation

Ravi Raja Merugu raviraja.merugu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:24:32 CEST 2012

Dear all,
Can any one help e regarding
1.)  I want to find the binding energy of  ligand with the protein , and
2.)  Hydrogen Bond energy of the protein ligand interactions  (for
H-bond ).. and
3 )  if possible H bond distances along the time scale(say 10ns).
Is there any way
4 ) to measure the contribution of hydrophobic / philic interactions
of the protein active site with ligands binding energy..
5) to calculate the distance between the residues(let say Tyr and Arg)
in my protein. (Actually I want to check a  key interaction between
them)

Thanks in advance.

Ravi Raja Tejasvi