[gmx-users] Pulling ligand - Different Profiles (Force vs time)

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jul 3 19:09:51 CEST 2012

As a side note:

The rupture process is a stochastic process, so a single rupture force
is meaningless, since it is a distributed property. So you need to do
many simulations to get the distribution / average rupture force.
It that same like equilibrium properties, one doesn't determine them
from only a single frame from a trajectory.