[gmx-users] Re: DNA simulations

SatyaK mail2mvskumar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 16:28:59 CEST 2012

 Thanks Mark for your response. These are steps I followed to construct
DNA+Water molecules.
    ----> editconf -f A.pdb -o A.gro -d 0.3
    ----> genbox -cp A.gro -cs -nice -20 -o A_water.gro
I have not used any of the topology files (which I believed should be used
in g_select) during the construction and I am not sure of handling it. Also,
I ned to introduce some OH radicals also into the cylinder with some radius
around the DNA. Could you guide me.

With regards,
Satya.