[gmx-users] DNA simulations

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 4 16:51:59 CEST 2012

Mark's suggestions were complete. However, you did not follow them. Please follow all of his suggestions
and then post back with exactly what you did and exactly what problem you ran into. If you are having
trouble with g_select, then show us what you did and why it didn't work. The mailing list should be used
in addition to, not as a substitute for, reading the manual and testing it out yourself.

Chris.