[gmx-users] Re: DNA simulations

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:30:03 CEST 2012

Uhmm, you remove particles, modify molecule types, and wonder whether
there is continuity in the trajectories?

Ah well, let's say you were to do a simulation and at some point t you
suddenly have some hydrogen atoms that have lost all interaction with
the system, and on top of that have the nature and charge of some
other atoms changed. In principle, you could say the trajectory
(position/momenta) is still continuous in that point.

Cheers,

Tsjerk