[gmx-users] Re:Shell scripts

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 5 23:25:13 CEST 2012

Dear All,

Thank you,

I finally got this to work on the other PC after four hours...

i=1
while [ $i -le 1322 ]
do
g_energy -f traj_x.edr -o ${i}.xvg << EOF
${i}

EOF
done

Still can not figure out the difference, or why one works on one PC and not the other?

Stephan (in Rainy Switzerland)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------