[gmx-users] DNA simulations

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 6 16:16:48 CEST 2012

Hard to say if this is correct since we don't know what "resname A" is. Also, we don't know how you manually merged the DNA.

Still, you are coming back to the list too early. View your final structure in VMD and see if the ions are in the positions that you desire. Also, make a topology and a .tpr file and run an energy minimization and then a short MD simulation. Does it crash?

Chris.