[gmx-users] error in mdrun

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 9 15:40:56 CEST 2012

Hi Justin,
 okey then I will try it with this timestep.
No it is not my goal to do a NVE. I already had temperature coupling
options in my .mdp file but on the blowing up side was written "you are
using inappropriate temperature coupling" so I thought that that might be
the reason and deleted it from my .mdp file.

I had the following temperature coupling options:

tcoupl          = V-rescale
tc-grps         = Protein  Non-Protein
tau_t           = 0.1      0.1
ref_t           = 298      298