[gmx-users] force field parametrs for Mn2+

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:21:15 CEST 2012

Oh !! nice work
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. But I'm very sorry to inform you
that whichever table [supplementary table S4] you are specifying in
the supporting info, I couldn't find anywhere. So, may be I'm finding
my way in wrong track. Can you please provide me the link and / the
table containing the parameters for the Manganese ?
Thanks in advance.

Tarak

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:58 PM, andrea spitaleri
<spitaleri.andrea at hsr.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> we published recently a paper where we determined the oplsaa parameters for
> Mn2+;
> have look to (supp mat):
>
> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/anie.201202032/abstract
>

> hope it helps
>

> On 07/09/2012 12:21 PM, tarak karmakar wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>

>> Please suggest me any paper/article that contains force field
>> parameters for Mn 2+ .
>>
>> Thanks

> Andrea Spitaleri PhD
> Dulbecco Telethon Institute c/o Raffaele Scientific Institute
> Biomolecular NMR Laboratory Dibit2 Basilica 3A2
> Via Olgettina 58
> 20132 Milano
> Italy
> Tel: 0039-0226434348
> Fax: 0039-0226434153
> http://sites.google.com/site/andreaspitaleri/
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreaspitaleri
> LA TUA CURA E' SCRITTA NEL TUO DNA. AL SAN RAFFAELE LA STIAMO REALIZZANDO.
> AIUTA LA RICERCA, DAI IL TUO 5XMILLE - CF: 03 06 80 153
> info:www.5xmille at hsr.it - www.5xmille.org
>
> Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
> http://www.codetwo.com

> * Only plain text messages are allowed!
> * Please search the archive at

Tarak Karmakar
Molecular Simulation Lab.
Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
Jakkur P. O.
Bangalore - 560 064
Karnataka, INDIA
Ph. (lab) : +91-80-22082809