[gmx-users] POPC in water

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 12:09:26 CEST 2012

Dear gmx users,

I want to simulate a protein in bilayer. The chosen bilayer is POPC. According to Justin's tutorial about KALP15 in DPPC, I would simulate the protein in lipid bilayer and water. In this tutorial I didn't find the simulation of bilayer in water seperately and it is just going through the simulation with protein.

I need to say that I got the POPC.itp and .top through the link sent me by dear Peter.

Now I'm wondering if POPC is needed to simulate in water before applying in simulation of protein in POPC?

I would appreciate you for any suggestions.

Sincerely,
Shima