[gmx-users] g_saltbr speed

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:38:36 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,

That is true as the number of the frames increased the
memory had almost reached 95% but still it has been in
95% since long and CPU usage drops down to 1.5 -2 %
but in many cases i have seen that still it will run (off course
slowly) and finish. But this was too long. So any suggestions?

Thank you
Kavya