[gmx-users] Some interactions seem to be assigned multiple times

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:05:47 CEST 2012

Dear gmx users,

My system is composed of a protein and water. I am working with CHARMM36 and the current version of Gromacs, 4.5.5.
For NVT equilibration , I get this error:

"Software inconsistency error:
 Some interactions seem to be assigned multiple times"

Through the mailing list, I just found that some bugs might be the reason of the error, and the Gromacs version should be current. But as I said I use the current version of Gromacs. I really don't have any idea for solving this problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Shima