[gmx-users] Re: Any ways to read/convert .g96 file format and keep the precision?

Markus Kaukonen markus.kaukonen at iki.fi
Fri Jul 13 14:18:18 CEST 2012

Sorry about double posting, I have some problems with my laptop...

Question:
Are there any ways to read/convert positions in .g96 file format and
keep the precision (%15.9f)
for a structure to be read by mdrun -rerun myfile.g96  ?

I get an annoying error message:
>Reading trajectories in .g96 format is broken. Please use a different file format.
with mdrun and trjconv

Terveisin Markus

--
--www=http://www.iki.fi/markus.kaukonen