[gmx-users] g_saltbr speed

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:50:10 CEST 2012

Dear users,

Its the continuation of the question I asked yesterday, Inorder to reduce
the memory usage during g_saltbr calculations i got the trajectory of only
protein, and tpr file without water and was able to successfully run it. But
unfortunately this again got stopped at 36ns as it had stopped when i was
using the whole trajectory. I tried with -dt 2, still the same problem exists.
Kindly suggest a way out of this situation.

Thank you
With Regards
Kavya