Σχετ: [gmx-users] umbrella sampling

Giovani Mancini giovani_manc at yahoo.gr
Mon Jul 16 16:39:14 CEST 2012

Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your immediate response to my e-mail.

I am trying to conduct umbrella sampling simulations of a molecule into a lipid bilayer (DLPC) along the z-axis. As a reference, I used your tutorial which is well-written and provide useful information of how to set up the system in GROMACS.

Best regards

Grigoris