[gmx-users] Re: Any ways to read/convert .g96 file format and keep the precision?

Markus Kaukonen markus.kaukonen at iki.fi
Tue Jul 17 13:16:33 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I rephrase my question (for the original see below).

Is there any (easy) way to give gromacs (mdrun -rerun) accurate coordinates for
a single point calculation (to get accurate energy and forces)?

The accuracy of .pdb and .gro formats is not sufficient and .g96
format reading seems to be broken.

Terveisin, Markus

--
--www=http://www.iki.fi/markus.kaukonen
--Markus.Kaukonen at iki.fi
--office: Karjaan lukio
--home: Viinirinne 3 F 12, 02630 Espoo, FIN
--tel: h 045-1242068