[gmx-users] What is The gromacs tutorial output files?

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:57:45 CEST 2012

 To check it, please enter commands as below:
#grompp_d
or
#mdrun

some options appear and at the end you will get an error that .top file was not found!

For the second question, if you don't get the .tpr file it means you have not generate a correct simulation( however I don't now what the exact reason is).
The final outputs are: .trr , .tpr and .edr.

Sincerely,
Shima