[gmx-users] adding a new atom type

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 20:34:08 CEST 2012

As I explained here before, I get an error ( some interactions seem to be assigned multiple times). I suspected the top file, so checked it  and visualized the output of em.mdp; the output seems to be correct and I don't see any bonds behaves strangely.
As I studied in mailing lists it and you also mentioned , this may happen because of the insufficient minimization. I'm wondering how a good and sufficient minimization  is provided?

Sincerely,
Shima