[gmx-users] Re: question about freeze

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Sat Jul 28 07:01:54 CEST 2012

Hi,
my problem is, that during the md run the atoms are not frozen somehow.
During the minimization run everything worked out fine. But when I did a
md run the hydrogen atoms and the other atoms seems to be changes somehow.
I calculated the RMSD value and this is why I know that they change.
After the minimization the RMSD value between the structure before and
after the minimization was about 9.9515e-08 but after the md run the RMSD
value was 0.000539742 nm which definitely shows that something was
changed.
And I want to now why that happened. Because I thought that with the
freeze option the atoms which are frozen are not changed.

Thank you