[gmx-users] Diagnosing + system blowing up

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 11:55:37 CEST 2012

I listened to you absolutely and didn't proceed any other way!  What I created in .rtp file for  FVAL ( like what you described sometime ago), is  as below:
First of all added the FVAL to residuetyes.dat.

Then added to .rtp file:

[ FVAL ]
 [ atoms ]
    CN    C    0.357    0
    ON    O    -0.51    1
    H1    HA    0.100    2
    N    NH1    -0.423    3
    HN    H    0.333    4
    CA    CT1    0.034    5
    HA    HB    0.09    6
    CB    CT1    -0.093    7
    HB    HA    0.09    8
    CG1    CT3    -0.268    9
    HG11    HA    0.09    10
    HG12    HA    0.09    11
    HG13    HA    0.09    12
    CG2    CT3    -0.268    13
    HG21    HA    0.09    14
    HG22    HA    0.09    15
    HG23    HA    0.09    16
    C    C    0.528    17
    O    O    -0.510    18
 [ bonds ]
    CN    H1
    CN    ON
    CN    N
    N    H
    CA    N
    CA    HA
    CA    C
    C    O
    CA    CB
    CB    HB
    CB    CG1
    CB    CG2
    CG2    HG21
    CG2    HG22
    CG2    HG23
    CG1    HG11
    CG1    HG12
    CG1    HG13

 [ impropers ]
  CN     N    ON    H1

And at last adding H atoms to .hdb:
1    1    H1    C    N    O
1    1    HN    N    C    CA
1    5    HA    CA    N    C    CB
1    5    HB    CB    CA    CG1    CG2
3    4    HG1    CG1    CB    CA
3    4    HG2    CG2    CB    CA

I tried to follow your suggestion exactly! Believe me! :-)

Sincerely,
Shima