[gmx-users] About pdb2gmx

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:46:03 CEST 2012

see its not a big issue. Look at the atom types of the particular
RESIDUE in the pdb file and also have a look into the atom types
present in the rtp file. Now if these are matching properly then you
can choose any convenient name for that particular residue in the rtp
file. But the name of the particular residue should be exactly same in
the two files.

Tarak