[gmx-users] H-atoms in .hdb file

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 09:38:47 CEST 2012

As Justin suggested me, I added the FOR residue to the .rtp file of FF and then added the FOR as a protein in residuetypes.dat . FOR is the first residue in protein chain. I chose none as the N-terminus . But after processing the .pdb file the FOR is identified itself but "not" identified as protein.

Any suggestion please?

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,
Shima