[gmx-users] Berger lipid

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 17:03:44 CEST 2012

Thanks Justin.
Yes, you are right. You wrote the tutorial for DPPC and I know that.

ok, I saw the temperatures upper than 271 K is proper for POPC. It's acceptable that 310 mentioned in Peter's paper is correct. But I'm wondering how they chose "310" K? In his article, he explains that their study was done in mammalian cells.

Sincerely,
Shima