[gmx-users] Umbrella_pull_simulation

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:55:24 CET 2012

As suggested by you I added some new window and extended some simulation
and I got the attached profile and histo file. Please see these files.
Experimentally it is known that wt protein-protein interaction is stronger
than the mutants. But I get here is reverse. what could be the possible
reason for it. My profile.xvg and histo.xvg are right or they need more
improvement.
Shahid Nayeem