[gmx-users] Generation of the Distance Restraints

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:38:28 CET 2012

Justin,

1) I've already tried to examine this graphs but have not understood the
meaning of the Ro value.

E.g I have known distance restrains for the pair of residue wich are 1<r<
2  for instance. As I understood the R1=1 and R2=2 but what about R0 ?As
I've understood  this value might be slightly less than R1 ( e.g 0.9). Does
this correct and how I could specify R0 more accuracy?

2) Besides I want to know if there are possible way to gradyally decrease
force constants during MD run? E.g I want to dicrease this value each 100ps
on the desired value. Is there any way to defind this step value in the MDP
file or should I re-run mu simulation X times started from the previous
short run with bigger forses applied?

James