[gmx-users] Generation of the Distance Restraints

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 07:50:27 CET 2012

Mark, thanks for explanation.

So if I understood that graph correctly I must define R1=1 and R2=2 values
from my example 1<Rij<2 to obtain quadratic restrain forces done in my
distance range ( from 1 to 2 angstr). In other words this would restrains
the i and j atom to the desired distance by the force wich would increased
by the quadratic progresion upon distance will increased up to 2. Does it
correct ?

So the value R0 ( no forces= no restraints) must correspond to the values
above and below my range. How the same range value for R0 could be defined ?

JAmes

14 марта 2012 г. 3:42 пользователь Mark Abraham