[gmx-users] Generation of the Distance Restraints

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:39:48 CET 2012

It's appeared two new questions on the same topic :)

1) By the way, new error have been occured when I've tried to use
multi-core station with MPI to calculate such restrained model ( I have no
same problems on the single station )

the error

Fatal error:
Time or ensemble averaged or multiple pair distance restraints do not work
(yet$

What should I do to fix it ?
I've made my restrained on the basis of example presented in the manual
section.

2) Also I've found that there is more simple way to define restraines based
on the BONDS enty in the topology file. Could you provide me with the more
information about this simpler way ?

Thanks for help again,

James

14 марта 2012 г. 10:50 пользователь James Starlight