[gmx-users] Box of water

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue May 1 04:23:24 CEST 2012

Easiest solution can think of, make box that is of sufficient size the when filled contains 846 waters, fill with waters, use editconf to scale the box size to that which you require, run EM to get the waters back to the dimensions they should be.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304