[gmx-users] missing gbsa parameters

Vedat Durmaz durmaz at zib.de
Fri May 4 15:44:49 CEST 2012

yes, i do understand this. but what i really do not get is that grompp
fails telling me "GB parameter(s) missing or negative for atom type
'C'", ALTHOUGH 'C' is listed in gbsa.itp.

thus, from 15 atom types reportedly lacking gb parameters according to
grompp, about 10 ARE listed in gbsa.itp.

any idea what might cause that?