[gmx-users] Help with free energy

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Sat May 5 09:06:39 CEST 2012

Hi Milinda,

There are different methods to do Free energy. I am using Thermodynamics Integration method; hence if you are interested to use TI I am willing to guide you, but I never use bar method. I did some parametrization so if you float your topology and mpd files I will give you some idea how to do it.

Cheers,
Emmanuel