[gmx-users] choose a force field

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat May 5 15:23:19 CEST 2012

Please be sure to keep the discussion on the gmx-users list and not my personal
inbox.

On 5/5/12 12:27 AM, Shima Arasteh wrote:
> You are right.
> Corresponding to the articles related to my project, CHARMM27 is often applied.
> I don't have any idea about CHARMM36,because I don't know it at all. And I have
> not seen it in force field options in running pdb2gmx. Why?

CHARMM36 is a user contribution that was uploaded after the last Gromacs release
and thus was not included.  It may be at some point in the future, but for now
you can get it from the user contributions page of the Downloads section of
gromacs.org.

-Justin

> Thanks,
> Shima